We perform many different services of dentistry. We believe that every patient has a right to a lifetime of oral health.
We are committed to providing the finest dental care with first-class customer service at an excellent value. We are confident that you will feel right at home in our office as we welcome all patients as if they were family.
Services We Offer
- BOTOX and Filler Treatments: BOTOX injections relieve pain caused by TMJ disorders and bruxism by relaxing the muscles in your face, which prevents jaw tension, clenching, and teeth grinding.
- Children and Adult Orthodontics: Several types of braces and approaches are available – including traditional metal braces, ceramic braces, 6 Month Braces, and invisible braces.
- Cleanings & Examinations: Good preventive care could help reduce your risk factors for certain illnesses and can simply help you achieve and maintain the level of excellent oral health that lets you look and feel your best.
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Teeth Whitening: If you're unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, you should know that modern cosmetic dentistry procedures can offer a solution for almost any flaw.
- Dentures & Partials: If all of your teeth are missing or need to be removed, you will be given a full set of dentures. If some of your natural teeth remain, partial dentures are used.
- Extractions: We recommend dental extractions only as a last resort to protect your health, eliminate symptoms, or reduce pain – and it is never a recommendation that we take lightly.
- Fillings: A filling seals a small hole in a tooth (a cavity) caused by decay, preventing decay (a bacteria-induced infection) from spreading further into the tooth, which would require more intensive treatment like root canal therapy if it reached the dental pulp.
- Pediatric Dentistry: Our office begins seeing children at a young age in order to promote a healthy foundation for great dental health right from the start.
- Sedation Dentistry: Most forms of sedation used in dentistry will allow you to remain conscious but relaxed, helping to ease the tension of undergoing dental procedures.
- Sleep Apnea: Call our office and make an appointment to discuss oral appliance therapy. The appliance is worn at night while you are sleeping.