Children and Adult Orthodontics
Braces are used to straighten teeth and to correct the alignment in the mouth. Several types of braces and approaches are available – including traditional metal braces, ceramic braces, 6 Month Braces, and invisible braces.
The length of time spent wearing braces depends on the severity of the condition and the desired outcome. The process usually takes from 6 months to 3 years; your unique case may be shorter or longer.
Benefits of Orthodontics
The following list includes some of the benefits you will experience as a result of orthodontic treatment:
- Increase self-esteem by improving your appearance. Straight teeth increase smiling… and smiling makes you healthier and more confident – and even improves your outlook on the world.
- Decrease the likelihood that you will develop gum disease or lose teeth prematurely by relieving stress on gums and bones — an inevitable result when teeth do not align properly.
- Eliminate possible speech problems caused by misaligned teeth.
- Help reduce and treat jaw pain or TMJ.
- Decrease the possibility of decay in crowded, overlapping teeth – places where food could be trapped.
- Allow the jawbone to develop properly, possibly resulting in less of a need to extract adult teeth.
6 Month Smiles
The Powerprox Six Month Braces® Technique is a fast, affordable way to give you the smile you always wanted in just six months – that’s right, six months!
The Powerprox Six Month Braces® Technique will move your front teeth to their most beautiful position, giving you a great smile. Whether your teeth are crowded together, overlapped, or have spaces between them, the Powerprox Six Month Braces® Technique will give you the smile you always wanted in just six months.