Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We are happy to answer questions about our services and procedures.
These are a selection of some common questions that patients have. If your question isn't answered here, please contact our office. It's important to us that our patients understand their dental care.
- Can orthodontic treatment be done in 6 months?
- Does the Powerprox Six Month Braces® Technique use high forces to move the teeth?
- Does the Powerprox Six Month Braces® Technique damage the teeth, roots, or gums in any way?
- Are Powerprox Six Month Braces® more painful than regular braces?
- Does the Powerprox Six Month Braces® Technique cost more than regular braces?
- Do I need to wear braces on all my teeth?
- Do you ever extract teeth with the Powerprox Six Month Braces® Technique?
- How often do I have to come in?
- Do I have to wear a retainer?
- Is oral conscious sedation safe?
- What can I expect from oral conscious sedation?
- Do I have to go to a sleep center for the sleep test?
- Does medical insurance or Medicare cover a home sleep study?
- What are the treatment options for sleep apnea?
- I have already had a sleep test done. Can that be used?
- I have a CPAP but can’t or won’t wear it. Will a dental appliance work for me?
- Does the sleep apnea dental appliance work in the same way as the CPAP?